Sunshine Award

Sunshine Award
We All Need A Little Sunshine Daily

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Received A Sunshine Award .. I Need Some Sunshine Everyday





How sweet! Vintage Postcard Gallery has given a "Sunshine Award" to me. We can always use a little sunshine everyday. Thank you so much! Go check out my new friend.
The rules for accepting this award are:

Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
Link to the nominees within your post.
Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award.

So, here are my own 12 nominees. Please visit this eclectic round up of great blogs!

4 comments:

  1. How lovely of you to select Shades. Thank you so much!

    -fM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you! We do all need some sunshine in our lives, especially where I live after this awful winter. :) Thank you for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You most definitely deserve this Sunshine Award. You have a great blog and you have always been generous in spreading the word about other blogs and activities like the Festival.
    Thank you for passing the award on to me,
    Evelyn in Montreal

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww, thank you so much for this! you are so kind!

    ReplyDelete