Sunshine Award

Sunshine Award
We All Need A Little Sunshine Daily

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Vintage Valentine's Post Card Cupid and a Purple Bow Vintage Thingies Thursday



This is one of the prettiest vintage Valentine Postcards in my collection. It has a cupid all dressed up in a fancy hat and a heart with a big purple bow.
" I send to you this purple Bow
A loyal one I ween
To pledge to you , my vow
My Love, My Heart, My Queen "

Postcard is not postmarked but is written on in pencil. Looks like B J Roberson to her teacher and is addressed to Maria Rich Canbrich N Y

Happy Vintage Thingie Thursday

11 comments:

  1. That is very pretty. The way the daffodils are drawn - I love that kind of romantic style.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said what I was thinking--that is one of the prettiest vintage postcards I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that old valentine card. It is very pretty. Trust you are not getting all the snow were you live. My part of Texas is covered with the biggest snow we have ever had. Enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your postcard. The work on these was so detailed- love them.
    Ann
    Tin and sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely vintage card! Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful postcard...very elegant and vintage goodness! Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really cute and unique. Just look at the necklace that is really awesome!

    VTT~ Old horns

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, vintage card. I love the way the lace looks like it is real.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! I love those vintage postcards.

    ReplyDelete