Sunshine Award

Sunshine Award
We All Need A Little Sunshine Daily

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hotel Sherman Chicago Illinois 1943 Vintage Postcard

Today's vintage post card is of the Hotel Sherman in Chicago Illinois and is postmarked 1943.
The Sherman is undoubtedly one of the most famed hotels in the United States. Located in Chicago's Loop. It has 1,700 rooms.
Look at the great cars and even a vintage bus parked in front of the hotel. I love these old hotel postcards.

Addressed to Mr and Mrs Thompson of Long Beach, California
written is
Dear Mother and Dad
I'm in Chicago at my first and
only change to Tampa
Things are going fine so don't worry.
I'll be see you in two or three weeks
I love you both
love Bonnie

Sure hope Bonnie had a good time in Tampa.
Thanks for stopping by.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment